Headcount for Saturday, September 8th, at 10:30AM....

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
      Weather looks good--so game on. However--please note the following:

      1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be careful with your
      sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier. Stick lifts, while
      allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted from behind. Just
      be careful.

      2. Body work along the boards--since this is a co-ed game--please be
      more careful. Enough said.

      3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that spot will be
      forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would like to maximize our
      playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a 10:30 start. If
      you are running late--you can always call me at 516-384-2212 to let me
      know. Others have done it in the past--you can, too.

      Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that way...

      Andrew
    • Natasha Sweeten
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
        Larry + I are in.

        >Weather looks good--so game on. However--please note the following:
        >
        >1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be careful with your
        >sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier. Stick lifts, while
        >allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted from behind. Just
        >be careful.
        >
        >2. Body work along the boards--since this is a co-ed game--please be
        >more careful. Enough said.
        >
        >3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that spot will be
        >forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would like to maximize our
        >playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a 10:30 start. If
        >you are running late--you can always call me at 516-384-2212 to let me
        >know. Others have done it in the past--you can, too.
        >
        >Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that way...
        >
        >Andrew

      • buckhockey
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
          I will play. Chris

          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

          > Weather looks good--so game on. However--please note the following:
          >
          > 1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be careful with your
          > sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier. Stick lifts, while
          > allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted from behind. Just
          > be careful.
          >
          > 2. Body work along the boards--since this is a co-ed game--please be
          > more careful. Enough said.
          >
          > 3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that spot will be
          > forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would like to maximize our
          > playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a 10:30 start. If
          > you are running late--you can always call me at 516-384-2212 to let me
          > know. Others have done it in the past--you can, too.
          >
          > Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that way...
          >
          > Andrew

        • Myshkin
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
            In

            retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:
            Weather looks good--so game on. However--please note the following:

            1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be careful with your
            sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier. Stick lifts, while
            allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted from behind. Just
            be careful.

            2. Body work along the boards--since this is a co-ed game--please be
            more careful. Enough said.

            3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that spot will be
            forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would like to maximize our
            playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a 10:30 start. If
            you are running late--you can always call me at 516-384-2212 to let me
            know. Others have done it in the past--you can, too.

            Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that way...

            Andrew

            Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

          • Myshkin
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
              In

              retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:
              Weather looks good--so game on. However--please note the following:

              1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be careful with your
              sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier. Stick lifts, while
              allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted from behind. Just
              be careful.

              2. Body work along the boards--since this is a co-ed game--please be
              more careful. Enough said.

              3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that spot will be
              forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would like to maximize our
              playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a 10:30 start. If
              you are running late--you can always call me at 516-384-2212 to let me
              know. Others have done it in the past--you can, too.

              Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that way...

              Andrew

              Building a website is a piece of cake.

            • john lee
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                Out, softball playoff! See you next week.

                John

                --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

                > Weather looks good--so game on. However--please
                > note the following:
                >
                > 1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be
                > careful with your
                > sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier.
                > Stick lifts, while
                > allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted
                > from behind. Just
                > be careful.
                >
                > 2. Body work along the boards--since this is a
                > co-ed game--please be
                > more careful. Enough said.
                >
                > 3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that
                > spot will be
                > forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would
                > like to maximize our
                > playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a
                > 10:30 start. If
                > you are running late--you can always call me at
                > 516-384-2212 to let me
                > know. Others have done it in the past--you can,
                > too.
                >
                > Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that
                > way...
                >
                > Andrew

                that gives answers, not web links.
              • Foster, Kevin
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                  in.

                  Kevin

                  Weather looks good--so game on. However--please note the following:

                  1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be careful with your
                  sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier. Stick lifts, while
                  allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted from behind. Just
                  be careful.

                  2. Body work along the boards--since this is a co-ed game--please be
                  more careful. Enough said.

                  3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that spot will be
                  forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would like to maximize our
                  playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a 10:30 start. If
                  you are running late--you can always call me at 516-384-2212 to let me
                  know. Others have done it in the past--you can, too.

                  Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that way...

                  Andrew

                  This E-Mail (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information.  It is intended only for the addressee(s) indicated above.

                  The sender does not waive any of its rights, privileges or other protections respecting this information.

                  Any distribution, copying or other use of this E-Mail or the information it contains, by other than an intended recipient, is not sanctioned and is prohibited.

                  If you received this E-Mail in error, please delete it and advise the sender (by return E-Mail or otherwise) immediately.

                  This E-Mail (including any attachments) has been scanned for viruses.

                  It is believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened.

                  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free.

                  The sender accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

                  E-Mail received by or sent from RBC Capital Markets is subject to review by Supervisory personnel.

                  Such communications are retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal rights to the information.

                  IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  TO COMPLY WITH U.S. TREASURY REGULATIONS, WE ADVISE YOU THAT ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX ADVISE INCLUDED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, TO AVOID ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX PENALTIES OR TO PROMOTE, MARKET, OR RECOMMEND TO ANOTHER PARTY ANY TRANSACTION OR MATTER.

                • Murray, Jeffrey
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                    Message
                    in

                    Jeff Murray
                    Business Law Associate
                    Direct: 212-991-2517
                    Internal
                    Ext. 2517

[...]

                    This e-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject to
                    copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

                    Le contenu du présent courriel est privilégié, confidentiel et
                    soumis à des droits d'auteur. Il est interdit de l'utiliser ou de le
                    divulguer sans autorisation.

                  • David Sokolyansky
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                      in

                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                        in

                        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "Murray, Jeffrey" <jmurray@...> wrote:

                        > in
                        >

                        > Jeff Murray
                        > Business Law Associate
                        > Direct: 212-991-2517
                        > Internal Ext. 2517

                        Of Foster, Kevin
                        > Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 9:21 AM
                        > To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                        > Subject: RE: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, September 8th, at
                        10:30AM....

                        > in.
                        >
                        > Kevin

                        Of retrovalve

                      • svenplarsen@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                          In - Patrick
                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                            In.
                            --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

                            > Weather looks good--so game on. However--please
                            > note the following:
                            >
                            > 1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be
                            > careful with your
                            > sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier.
                            > Stick lifts, while
                            > allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted
                            > from behind. Just
                            > be careful.
                            >
                            > 2. Body work along the boards--since this is a
                            > co-ed game--please be
                            > more careful. Enough said.
                            >
                            > 3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that
                            > spot will be
                            > forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would
                            > like to maximize our
                            > playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a
                            > 10:30 start. If
                            > you are running late--you can always call me at
                            > 516-384-2212 to let me
                            > know. Others have done it in the past--you can,
                            > too.
                            >
                            > Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that
                            > way...
                            >
                            > Andrew

                            http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
                          • monty graham
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                              in

                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                                in

                                Weather looks good--so game on. However--please note the following:

                                1. Last week's game was a bit chippy. Please be careful with your
                                sticks, particularly when chasing a puck-carrier. Stick lifts, while
                                allowed, can become hooks or slashes when attempted from behind. Just
                                be careful.

                                2. Body work along the boards--since this is a co-ed game--please be
                                more careful. Enough said.

                                3. Roster size: You may reserve a spot--but that spot will be
                                forfeited at 11am. Please be on time. We would like to maximize our
                                playing time--so please try to get to the rink for a 10:30 start. If
                                you are running late--you can always call me at 516-384-2212 to let me
                                know. Others have done it in the past--you can, too.

                                Last week's game was great! Let's keep it that way...

                                Andrew

                                Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
                                knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                                Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
                                http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2
                              • len_guinto
                                Message 15 of 17 , Sep 5, 2007
                                  in.