Game on for Saturday

  • nigeltufnelny
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
      We have 9 confirms, many that just show up and some that I know are
      coming but didn't reply.

      Weather should be perfect - 10am sharp!

      Ed
    • nigeltufnelny
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 25, 2005
        We have enough for a game. In between the poll, email responses and
        friends, we have 10+ players. We also have some that just show up
        unannounced, so we should be perfect for tomorrow. 10am!

        Ed
      • Larry Black
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2005
          Has anyone seen the rink? Do you think we can play tomorrow?

          -Larry

          Field hockey Field hockey camp Field hockey sticks
          Hockey jersey Hockey tickets

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Blake Farber