Headcount for Saturday, August 4th at 10:30AM...

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
      Great weather ahead for this week's game. Who's in? Also, we will
      need 2 goalies for this week--I'll be away, and so will Goalie Dan....

      Andrew
    • buckhockey
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
        I'll play, but not goalie.

        Chris

        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

        > Great weather ahead for this week's game. Who's in? Also, we will
        > need 2 goalies for this week--I'll be away, and so will Goalie Dan....
        >
        > Andrew

      • Leo Jung
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
          Re: [2bhl] Re: Headcount for Saturday, August 4th at 10:30AM... Out this week.
          leo

          On 8/1/07 6:28 AM, "buckhockey" <hockey@...> wrote:

          I'll play, but not goalie.

          Chris

          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com <mailto:2bhl%40yahoogroups.com> , "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

          > Great weather ahead for this week's game.  Who's in?  Also, we will
          > need 2 goalies for this week--I'll be away, and so will Goalie Dan....
          >
          > Andrew

        • Fran Graziano
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
            in

            Fran

            Great weather ahead for this week's game. Who's in? Also, we will
            need 2 goalies for this week--I'll be away, and so will Goalie Dan....

            Andrew

            Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!�
            http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2
          • Jay Russo
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
              buckhockey <hockey@...> wrote:
              I'll play, but not goalie.

              Chris

              --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups. com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

              > Great weather ahead for this week's game. Who's in? Also, we will
              > need 2 goalies for this week--I'll be away, and so will Goalie Dan....
              >
              > Andrew

              Building a website is a piece of cake.

            • jayrusso8
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
                --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                > Great weather ahead for this week's game. Who's in? Also, we will
                > need 2 goalies for this week--I'll be away, and so will Goalie
                Dan....

                > Andrew

                im in as a goalie jay russo
              • Murray, Jeffrey
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
                  Message
                  in

                  Jeff Murray
                  Business Law Associate
                  Direct: 212-991-2517
                  Internal
                  Ext. 2517

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
                    in

                    > Great weather ahead for this week's game. Who's in? Also, we will
                    > need 2 goalies for this week--I'll be away, and so will Goalie
                    Dan....

                    > Andrew

                    im in as a goalie jay russo

                    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

                  • jeromarque@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
                      this is my favorite hockey email of the last 2 years! ;-)

                      **************************************
                    • Haanwa
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007

                        in