Free Agent

  • Jonathan Brugger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2013
      Hello all,
      I just moved to the area and have played some pick-up and loved the setup.  Was wondering if anyone wanted to pick up a free agent on their team.  I would prefer playing BTSH since I live closer...
      Briefly... played DIII ice hockey and have played ice and roller hockey for the past 15 years.  Making the transition to street hockey to avoid cost and injury.
      Lemme know if anyone is interested in picking me up... if not... i'll keep joining everyone on saturdays.
      ~jonathan