Re: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, June 27th at 10AM...

  • Mike Goose
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
      In

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:52 AM, retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

      Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

    • David Bernstein
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
        In.

        -Dave B.

        On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 6:51 AM, retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:
        Weather is looking good for this week's game.  Who's in?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            2bhl-digest@yahoogroups.com
            2bhl-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Tacologic
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
          In

          Adam r

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:52 AM, Mike Goose <mgoose@...> wrote:

          In

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:52 AM, retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

          Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

        • Wilfredo Morales
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
            In, goalie.  If too many goalies I can play out.

            -Wil

            Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

          • Kk
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
              in, kip

              Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

            • Matthew Torino
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013

                In

                Matt

                On Jul 24, 2013 6:52 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

              • James Gannon

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                      in

                      Alice

                      On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:51 AM, retrovalve wrote:

                      Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

                    • Ben Rovner
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013

                        In

                        On Jul 24, 2013 9:15 AM, "Alice Bertoni" <abertoni29@...> wrote:

                        in

                        Alice

                        On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:51 AM, retrovalve wrote:

                        Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

                      • John Gilbert Thorp

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                              I'm in

                              Jay Russo

                              On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:51 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                              Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

                            • whoashutitdown13
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                                In

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:51 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

                              • wakkoklown
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                                  in

                                  --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                  > Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

                                • Aaron Friedman
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                                    In

                                  • tylerfpeck@gmail.com
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                                      In

                                      Ty

                                      On Jul 24, 2013, at 6:51 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                      Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

                                    • pj.mangan
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                                        In @ 10A
                                        Patrick

                                        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                        > Weather is looking good for this week's game. Who's in?

                                      • peck.yang
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jul 24, 2013
                                          in - Peck

                                          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, Kk <kip2bhl@...> wrote: