Re: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, March 3rd.....

  • David Sokolyansky
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      I'm in.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: mark hom <markhom@...>
      To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:01:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, March 3rd.....

      Count me in for the next three weeks until st. patty's day.  I'll be moving thereafter, so you'll have to find another long island asshole to bring the shit-talking...

      From: bcynic@...
      To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:33:43 -0500 (EST)

      I plan to play...

      > Chance of rain...chance of hockey! We'll watch the weather as the week
      > progresses-- but let's get a headcount.
      >
      > *Also*
      >
      > As springtime gets nearer, I'm expecting bigger turnouts. We will cap
      > the # of players at 20. Be sure to respond to headcount emails, and
      > try to get to the rink for the 10:30 start time. The earlier we can
      > get started--the more hockey we can play! Thanks!
      >
      > Andrew
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Visita MSN Latino Entretenimiento: ¡música, cine, chismes, TV y más...! Clic aquí

    • lurk02productions
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2007
        in like flynn.
        -james (goalie)