Re: [2bhl] Roster FULL for Saturday, March 2nd at 10AM...

  • Beatsandpeas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2013

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 1, 2013, at 5:17 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

      It's been a few weeks--it's good to get hockey back! 20 players plus Standby. Please remember $40 Annual Fee. Thanks!

      Also--please try to be on time. We need to be out of the rink by 12:45 this week.

      GOALIES: Ariel, Kevin

      ROSTER:
      1. Larry
      2. Natasha
      3. Felix
      4. John W.
      5. Dave S.
      6. Alice
      7. Adam
      8. Adam M.
      9. Sarah
      10. Andy K.
      11. James G.
      12. Josh
      13. Jean
      14. Iannes
      15. Scott
      16. Paul
      17. Kip
      18. Eugene
      19. Tyler
      20. Rex

      STANDBY:
      A. Mike L.
      B. Steve
      C. Ryan

      A note to Standby players--keep on eye on your emails and the Yahoo!Group site, as some rostered players may change their plans.

      See you tomorrow!

      Andrew

    • David Sokol

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
          Anyone find a pair of black and white hockey gloves on the north bench after the 130pm game today?

          Robert Meehan, SVP
          Level Group
          Cell: 646-369-0189
          Sent from my iPhone