Headcount for Saturday, January 5th at 10AM...

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
      It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?
    • john walker
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
        in

        --
        "Live every day as if it's Leap Day, and every Leap Day as if it's your last."

      • whoashutitdown13@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
          In

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:41 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

          It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

        • Josh

            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
              in

              Alice

              On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:41 AM, retrovalve wrote:

              It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

            • Robert Meehan
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                In

                Robert Meehan, SVP
                Level Group
                Cell: 646-369-0189
                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:41 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

              • Sarah Moore

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                        In. Marcus

                        retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

                        >It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                      • John Gilbert Thorp
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                          In

                          On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:41 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                          It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                        • buckhockey
                          Message 12 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                            I would like to score that first goal.

                            In.

                            Chris Buck

                            --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                            > It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                          • Andy
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                              In

                              Sent from iPhone

                              On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:41 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                              It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                            • Ariel Imas

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                    In.

                                    On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM, John Gilbert Thorp <johngthorp@...> wrote:

                                    In

                                    On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:41 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                    It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                  • Scott Lee
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                      In

                                      It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                    • David Sokol

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                            I will likely be in

                                            To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                              In

                                              On Jan 2, 2013, at 9:41, Scott Lee <scovechkin@...> wrote:

                                              In

                                              It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                            • Dan Owens
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013

                                                In to play out

                                                On Jan 2, 2013 12:11 PM, "Iannis Tourlakis" <iannis@...> wrote:

                                                In

                                                On Jan 2, 2013, at 9:41, Scott Lee <scovechkin@...> wrote:

                                                In

                                                It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                              • Sal21mal
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                                  Sal in

                                                  On Jan 2, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Iannis Tourlakis <iannis@...> wrote:

                                                  In

                                                  On Jan 2, 2013, at 9:41, Scott Lee <scovechkin@...> wrote:

                                                  In

                                                  It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                                • Mike Soko
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                                    in

                                                    It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                                  • Mike Goose
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                                      In happy New Years!!

                                                      Sent from my iPhone

                                                      On Jan 2, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Sal21mal <sal21mal@...> wrote:

                                                      Sal in

                                                      On Jan 2, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Iannis Tourlakis <iannis@...> wrote:

                                                      In

                                                      On Jan 2, 2013, at 9:41, Scott Lee <scovechkin@...> wrote:

                                                      In

                                                      It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                                    • Jason Russo
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Jan 2, 2013
                                                        I'm in and if you need a goalie

                                                        Jay

                                                        On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:41 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                                        It's time to see who scores the First Goal of 2013. Who's in?

                                                      • Larry Black
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Jan 3, 2013
                                                          Larry is in.

                                                          Larry Black
                                                          Mobile +1 (917) 770-3775
                                                          Phone +1 (212) 406-1033

                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Jan 3, 2013
                                                            Can't make it now. Someone else will have to score the first one...

                                                            Sent from iPhone

                                                            On Jan 3, 2013, at 7:58 AM, Larry Black <researchstream@...> wrote:

                                                            Larry is in.

                                                            Larry Black
                                                            Mobile +1 (917) 770-3775
                                                            Phone +1 (212) 406-1033

                                                            Message 29 of 29 , Jan 4, 2013
                                                              Please put me down as in for the late game

                                                              Thanks

                                                              Robert Meehan, SVP
                                                              Level Group
                                                              Cell: 646-369-0189