Yahoo Group test...

  • Blake Farber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
      Ok everybody, I'm sending out an email...

      Testing this yahoo group. Please whom ever didn't join up, please do
      so. We probably will slowly stop using this primitive mass Email
      thingy. And be free to Post, Links, pictures, small movie files, all
      in relation to our League.

      Thanks!

      -Blake F.
    • Larry Black
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
        Haven't had time to figure out Blake's technological breakthrough so
        communicating the old-fashioned, turn-of-the-century way...to say
        it's going to be a scorcher tomorrow, but hockey is ON. Should start
        to cool by then. See you as close to 6pm as you can make it...

        On Jun 6, 2005, at 7:47 PM, Blake Farber wrote:

        > Ok everybody, I'm sending out an email...
        >
        > Testing this yahoo group. Please whom ever didn't join up, please
        > do so. We probably will slowly stop using this primitive mass Email
        > thingy. And be free to Post, Links, pictures, small movie files,
        > all in relation to our League.

        > Thanks!
        >
        > -Blake F.

      • Blake Farber