2E Network LA: The Developing Mind Newsletter - CHLA

  • Marcie Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2013
      Hi, everyone. This is a FREE newsletter from the Division of
      Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics at Children's Hospital of Los
      Angeles. Please let me know if this is helpful. :-) Marcie
      http://www.chla.org/site/c.ipINKTOAJsG/b.5512509/k.CA96/The_Developing_Mind__an_Autism_Spectrum_Disorders_Newsletter.htm#.Ukh0LYY3uSp

      --
      Marcie & Mike Booth
      Parents of 2 x 2E Children

      Marcie Booth, BA-Kinesiology/ Exercise Science
      CPT (Certified Personal Trainer),
      Certified Parent Advocacy Mentor
      Silly Seal Aquatics & Fitness: adaptive and pre-competitive
      swimming, water & land exercise, nutrition, weight loss
      and diabetes support, (818) 710-0511
      MandMBooth@...,
      Find me on Linked-In.com and About Me:
      www.aboutme/MarcieBooth.com
      EXERCISE IS MEDICINE!
      Nutrition is the foundation of performance!