2E Network LA: Homeschool Opportunity?

  • Marcie Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Hi, Everyone. I'm thinking of starting a homeschool program for our 2E
      Network families and I have a possible site available. Please contact me
      asap if you would be interested in learning more about this adventure.
      We need to move quickly. Thanks! Marcie, e: MandMBooth@...,
      c/ best: (818) 667-1950.

      --
      Marcie & Mike Booth
      Parents of 2 x 2E Children

      Marcie Booth, BA, CPT (Certified Personal Trainer),
      Certified Parent Advocacy Mentor
      Silly Seal Aquatics & Fitness: adaptive and pre-competitive
      swimming, nutrition, weight loss and diabetes support,
      (818) 710-0511
      Find me on Linked-In.com and About Me:
      www.aboutme/MarcieBooth.com
      EXERCISE IS MEDICINE!