FW: Autism, Art and Diane Bernstein

  • diane bernstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      Dear friends of mine,
      If you are receiving this email, it is because I value your opinion and want to share with you about my guest appearance on Autism Live. I am usually right behind my guys Ray and Jeremy, but this time I am tooting my own horn! Please copy and paste the link below in your browser and I hope that you enjoy the 16 minutes it takes to view me. Thank you everyone, Diane (818) 943-8159

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH4ISVOD_do

      "Diane Bernstein knew that Art would play a big role in her life, but when her son was diagnosed with Autism she gained a new appreciation for what Art could do for her child. Diane shares her journey as an artist, mom and art instructor. For parents who have not pursued art with their children or haven't thought that it was a viable outlet for their children this is pivotal information.'

      Autism Live is a production of the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD), headquartered in Tarzana, California, and with offices throughout, the United States and around the globe. For more information on therapy for autism and other related disorders, visit the CARD website at http://centerforautism.com