Re: Great Resources!

  • Marcie Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      Hi, Everyone. Wow! These are some great resources. Thanks to everyone
      who has been contributing.
      Has anyone had a chance to visit our online resource library? I'd
      like to get your feedback so I will know how to make improvements.
      Please click on the link below, then click on the "links" tab from our
      home page. You can also email me at my home email address ( I guess I
      should add it to my signature): MandMBooth@.... :-) M

      --
      Marcie & Mike Booth
      Parents of 2 x 2E Children

      Marcie Booth, BA, CPT (Certified Personal Trainer),
      Certified Parent Advocacy Mentor
      Silly Seal Aquatics & Fitness: adaptive and pre-competitive
      swimming, nutrition, weight loss and diabetes support,
      (818) 710-0511
      Find me on Linked-In.com and About Me:
      www.aboutme/MarcieBooth.com
      EXERCISE IS MEDICINE!