2E Network LA: ASL Inside!, Hand Powered

  • Marcie Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Hi, Everyone. This is a good resource for teaching sign language to
      children, with a listing of children's videos in sign language. Please
      pass this on to anyone you may know who is looking for DHH resources.
      Please let me know if you're looking for more resources for DHH
      children. We also have more resources on our yahoo group resource
      library. :-) Marcie
      http://www.aslinside.com/

      --
      Marcie & Mike Booth
      Parents of 2 x 2E Children

      Marcie Booth, BA, CPT (Certified Personal Trainer), and
      Certified Parent Advocacy Mentor
      Silly Seal Aquatics & Fitness: adaptive and pre-competitive
      programs for all ages and ability levels,
      6 months to adult, nutrition, weight loss
      and diabetes support, (818) 710-0511
      Find me on Linked-In.com and About Me:
      www.aboutme/MarcieBooth.com
      EXERCISE IS MEDICINE!