2E Network LA: Free Autism Webinars, Moms Fighting Autism.com

  • Marcie Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:53 PM
      Hi, Everyone. Moms Fighting Autism is offering a free Autism webinar
      series on Saturday and Sunday, April 13-14th, 2013. MFA is based in
      Irvine, CA, so times are PST. Please let us know if this is helpful. :-)
      Marcie
      http://www.momsfightingautism.com/

      --
      Marcie & Mike Booth
      Parents of 2 x 2E Children

      Marcie Booth, BA, CPT (Certified Personal Trainer), and
      Certified Parent Advocacy Mentor
      Silly Seal Aquatics & Fitness: adaptive and pre-competitive
      programs for all ages and ability levels,
      6 months to adult, nutrition, weight loss
      and diabetes support, (818) 710-0511
      Find me on Linked-In.com and About Me:
      www.aboutme/MarcieBooth.com
      EXERCISE IS MEDICINE!