2E Network LA: Students First: LAUSD Students Need Your Help

  • Marcie Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Hi, Everyone. Here is a newsletter from Students First regarding the resolution by LAUSD School Board Member Steve Zimmer, which rejects the use of AGT for evaluating teacher effectiveness. Please read this information so you can be informed about actions the school board members are taking. If you want to vote please click on the links provided. Please share any discussion with our members so we can all become better informed. Thanks! :-) Marcie