Hello!

  • Marcie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Welcome to 2E Network LA. We hope you will find this group supportive and helpful. We are based in the SFV (San Fernando Valley) area of Los Angeles. We support all parents of special needs children. We have resources for LAUSD, for gifted education,and for 2E education. Please let us know what you're looking for and we will try to help you find it. Thank-you for joining 2E_Network_LA.