RE: 2.4mR Sailors Re: New 2.4mR Sailboats

  • Bill Neal
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009

      From: 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of D McMillen
      Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:49 PM
      To: 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: 2.4mR Sailors Re: New 2.4mR Sailboats

      See the name but cannot open flyer.

    • Mark L
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009

        The file has now been uploaded to the yahoo groups files section.

        Mark LeBlanc

        2.4 South, LLC

        --- In 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com, Mark LeBlanc <mark@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > Three new Charger Composites 2.4mR sailboats are available for sale in New
        > Orleans, LA.
        >
        > Please see the attached flyer for more details and feel free to contact me
        > with any further questions.
        >
        > Mark LeBlanc
        > 2.4 South, LLC

      • david humble
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 24, 2009
          Mark, I would like to purchase two of the new splash guards and mast fixtures for travel from Charger.  What is the process?  Dave Humble

          To: mark@...
          From: mark@...
          Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:38:10 -0500
          Subject: 2.4mR Sailors New 2.4mR Sailboats

          Hello,

          Three new Charger Composites 2.4mR sailboats are available for sale in New Orleans, LA.

          Please see the attached flyer for more details and feel free to contact me with any further questions.

          Mark LeBlanc
          2.4 South, LLC

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.
        • mark bryant
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 25, 2009
            Hi Dave,

            I have the splash guards in stock ( Charger size _ white ) or I can make a special color... NO CHARGE.....

            My travel bunks are Mast,Boom and Pole.. A couple weeks delivery and cost $ 150 for a set of two bunks w/straps.... You will get a set included with your new boats... Do you need additional bunks ?

            Thank You,
            Mark

            Mark Bryant Sailing
            20280 Corkscrew Rd
            Estero, Florida  USA
            239 503 1210

            To: mark@...

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 27, 2009
              I need two sets of travel bunks and two splash guards.  Are the splash guards the same as the ones on the charger site?  If not send a pic.   Dave H.

              To: 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com

              To: mark@team-leblanc. com
              From: mark@team-leblanc. com
              Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:38:10 -0500

              Hello,

              Three new Charger Composites 2.4mR sailboats are available for sale in New Orleans, LA.

              Please see the attached flyer for more details and feel free to contact me with any further questions.

              Mark LeBlanc
              2.4 South, LLC

              Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.

              NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.
            • david humble
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 27, 2009

                To: 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com

                To: mark@team-leblanc. com
                From: mark@team-leblanc. com
                Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:38:10 -0500

                Hello,

                Three new Charger Composites 2.4mR sailboats are available for sale in New Orleans, LA.

                Please see the attached flyer for more details and feel free to contact me with any further questions.

                Mark LeBlanc
                2.4 South, LLC

                Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.

                Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
              • david humble
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 27, 2009

                  To: 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com

                  To: mark@team-leblanc. com