Portsmouth Yardstick Rating for 2.4mR

  • Bill Blevins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      I know this was discussed in off-list emails a couple of months ago,
      but since it is well into racing season now, I wanted to check in
      again on the rating used for a 2.4mR under the US Sailing Portsmouth
      Yardstick.

      Is anyone else racing a 2.4mR in their local club under the Portsmouth
      Yardstick Handicap? If so, what rating are you using?

      Bill Blevins
      http://billblevins.com
      2.4mR #161