HEIKO KRÖGER Wins The 2007 Worlds

  • Roger Cleworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007
      Here is a link to check out the results of the 2007 Worlds. The results
      seem a bit strange to me as many competitors have the same result for
      each race. Does anyone have an explaination for this?

      http://www.24worlds07.org/Results.html
    • NICK & MARY KATE SCANDONE
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007

        I don’t think its over yet.  Web site says regatta goes to the 9th.  As far as the results it looks like they broke it down with qualifying fleets.  I think the top 39 will go into gold flight and the rest into silver.  Probably two more days of racing.

        Nick

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
          HEIKO KRÖGER of Germany drop to third after the preliminary results for
          August 9th. I reported in error yesterday that he had won the worlds,
          however in todays racing they split the results into Gold and Silver
          Fleets. Bruce Millar and Paul Tingley had a good last race with a 3 and
          2 respectively. Allan Liebel is in 16th place. Danny McCoy is at the
          top of the Silver Fleet.

          There is no declared winner on the website but here is the link if you
          want to check the reults.

          http://www.24worlds07.org/Results.html

          Roger