Fw: 2.4mR Regattas and Training Florida

  • mark bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Bruce Millar <bruce.millar@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:04 PM
      Subject: 2.4mR Regattas and Training Florida

      Hello everyone,

      The following is the beginning of the winter regatta and training schedule:

      REGATTAS

      December 6th - 8th   America's Regatta - St. Petersburg Florida

      December 10th - 12th   US Midwinter Championships Charlotte Harbor Florida

      December 14th - 15th US Nationals Charlotte Harbor Florida

      TRAINING CAMPS

      Now that we have the firm dates for the regatta I am planning with Canadian Sailing Team coach  Erik Stibbe a Training Camp Schedule as well. The general plan is run 3 training camps in Florida over the winter. I will have further information shortly. Please feel free to let me know your plans as it will help with some planning.

      Bruce