Re: 2.4mR Sailors Boat Info

  • Evert Aartsen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2013
      Hi Steve

      If you can send me the plaque number I can check for you if the boat is build by us an the date it was build.

      Best regards,

      Evert Aartsen
      Charger Composites
      (Former Björndahl)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 11 Jul 2013, at 22:39, "stevo_sails_up2" <characterboat@...> wrote:

      Hi there,

      I'm filling out some insurance info for my boat and would like to find the date of manufacture and manufacturer. I have it on good authority that it is a 2001 Bjorndahl but I would like to confirm this somewhere before I go on record saying what it is. Any other boat I have dealt with has had a serial number somewhere and/or this information can be figured out from the sail number. Can anyone help?

      -Steve

    • Tim
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
        What is your plaque number?