Lead Puller

  • stevo_sails_up2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hi guys,

      Does anyone know what the thread size is for the lead puller? I'm new. I've never seen one, just heard of them. I assume it's a homemade thing. If not I'm still going to fabricate one. Anyway, if someone has the thread size and give it to me in the next day I'd be much obliged. Thanks.

      -Steve
    • Evert Sr Aartsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        Hi Steve

        If the boats is build by Charger or Björndahl in Finland the thread size is M6

        Evert

        From: stevo_sails_up2 <characterboat@...>
        Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 6:51 AM
        To: <24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: 2.4mR Sailors Lead Puller

        Hi guys,

        Does anyone know what the thread size is for the lead puller? I'm new. I've never seen one, just heard of them. I assume it's a homemade thing. If not I'm still going to fabricate one. Anyway, if someone has the thread size and give it to me in the next day I'd be much obliged. Thanks.

        -Steve

      • Dennis Peck
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
          1/4 20

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
            Thanks for your help, guys. It all went very well.