Sail Newport Regatta July 13 14, 2013

  • usatwopointfour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      Dear 2.4mR Sailors,

      I've inquired with the Race Manager of the Sail Newport Regatta regarding inclusion of 2.4mR's for the Sail Newport Regatta July 13 14, 2013.

      http://sailnewport.worldsecuresystems.com/regattas/newportRegatta/

      This is all last minute and not quite organized as such but so far their response has been positive...provided we can get enough boats.

      Regatta fee will be $90 for two days of racing. Racing between Goat and Rose Islands. On the same course as Lasers, Vanguard 15's, Sunfish, Bytes...

      Please let me know ASAP if you can race in this event.
      Respectfully yours,
      Tim Ripley
      US 2.4mR Secretary / Treasurer