Re: 2.4mR Sailors 2008 Charger 4 Sale

  • mark bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 8:48 AM
      Hi Sailors,

      The 2008 Sold fast.  I have two others boats for Sales, Now.   2012 Norlin's, One all white and the other white with grey deck.  All offers considered, with or without sails or trailers.  Give me a call and lets grow the US fleet.

      Good Sailing,
      Mark

      Bryant One Design Yachts
      20280 Corkscrew Rd
      Estero, Florida  33928
      USA    239 503 1210

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013

        How are you and Carol doing?  Hanging in there?

        Thinking of you both.

        Jim