2008 Charger 4 Sale

  • mark bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2013
      Hi Sailors,

      Got another great boat 4 Sale.  Read below and give me a call.  Good Sailing, Mark.

      White boat with light blue water line stripe and light blue splash guard. Boat is new sailed in only one regatta.

      ISAF Plaque Number: 541

      Boat is equipped with both foot and tiller steering; manual and electric pumps; shroud release system.

      Boat accessories: 1 spar, at least 1 boom with whisker pole, dolly, storage covers with mast installed, travel covers with mast down, rudder covers.

      Boat Trailer: Trailer is large enough to haul 3 2.4mRs; and includes a work bench, 2 tool boxes mounted to trailer, 2 8 inch diameter tubes mounted to trailer that are long enough to house sails and booms. Trailer may need repairs.

      Accessories Included: High Tech Lines, Shock Cord, Windexes, Batteries, and other items.

      Documentation: Measurement and Flotation Certificates; Original Trailer Registration.

      ***A boat builder values the boat at 10,000 USD. The asking price of 10,000 USD includes the boat, boat trailer, all accessories stated above, tools, and a variety of fasteners plus much more. Price is negotiable

      Contact:
      Tom Franklin
      +1 305 613 5651
      City: Miami

      Bryant One Design Yachts
      20280 Corkscrew Rd
      Estero, Florida  33928
      USA    239 503 1210

    • mark bryant
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2013
        Hi Sailors,

        The 2008 Sold fast.  I have two others boats for Sales, Now.   2012 Norlin's, One all white and the other white with grey deck.  All offers considered, with or without sails or trailers.  Give me a call and lets grow the US fleet.

        Good Sailing,
        Mark

        Bryant One Design Yachts
        20280 Corkscrew Rd
        Estero, Florida  33928
        USA    239 503 1210

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 5:51 AM

          How are you and Carol doing?  Hanging in there?

          Thinking of you both.

          Jim