New OD

  • mark bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
      The French have a new idea....

      Good Sailing,
      Mark

      Bryant One Design Yachts
      20280 Corkscrew Rd
      Estero, Florida  33928
      USA    239 503 1210

    • Audrey Kobayashi
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        Hi Mark
        I am just leaving St Pete and the cover never arrived. The boat will be here for another week or two so if you could make sure it gets o Bruce that would be great
        Many thanks
        Audrey

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 2013-04-01, at 9:08 AM, "mark bryant" <minikeelwet@...> wrote:

        The French have a new idea....

        Good Sailing,
        Mark

        Bryant One Design Yachts
        20280 Corkscrew Rd
        Estero, Florida  33928
        USA    239 503 1210

        <Rule Beater.jpg>
      • Irving A. Rich

          On 2013-04-01, at 9:08 AM, "mark bryant" <minikeelwet@...> wrote:

          The French have a new idea....

          Good Sailing,
          Mark

          Bryant One Design Yachts
          20280 Corkscrew Rd
          Estero, Florida  33928
          USA    239 503 1210

          <Rule Beater.jpg>

        • Charlie Dwyer
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
            I believe this is best filed under the heading, “Unnecessarily Complex”.

            Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 8:08 AM
            Subject: 2.4mR Sailors New OD

            The French have a new idea....

            Good Sailing,