Link to used Norlin MkIII's for sale

  • double.echo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      I can't find but one used boat listed on-line. Is there a wbe page for
      this in the USA?

      Also, I'm located in Connecticut, Fairfield County, and can find next
      to nothing listed about local racing. I saw one reference to the
      Stamford YC, but could find nothing on their web page.

      I'm interested in trying out one of these boats, but can't seem to
      find anyone who will let me try one.

      What is up? Is this a dead class here in the US, or do members want
      to build membership.

      I just sent off my third email in three years to Gavia. I'm hoping
      for a response this time. But it seems the universe is conspiring to
      keep me away from these boats.

      Conrad
      doubleecho@...