St. Pete results partial

  • mark bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
      Bruce Millar CAN wins St. Pete FL. America's regatta with 6 firsts.. And fast downwind.
      Top 3, Bruce 6 points, Mark Bryant 14 pts. and Megan 15 pts. Great
      club but light wind. 13 sailors had a great time. North American's
      start Tuesday at Charlotte Harbor YC.

      info@...
      www.Bryantod.com
      Bryant One Design Yachts
      20280 Corkscrew Rd
      Estero, Florida  33928
      USA    239 503 1210
    • Brithall45@aol.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
          Thank you to all of you for giving me so much love and support this weekend when I really needed it. Aa Toomie said, you are the sailing family! You are all invited to a boat christening in Miami when we launch for OCR. My boat will be named Hiroshi after my Dad
          Have a great time in Pt Charlotte
          Audrey.

          Sent from my iPhone