Hi

  • mark bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 5:08 AM

      Hello,

      Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, How are you doing? hope all is well with you, I made a trip this past weekend to London, UK i am sorry that i didn’t inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.

      I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept, The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. i want you to assist me with a  loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $1800 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

      I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, i’ll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money through western union.

      Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

      Mark Bryant Sailing
      20280 Corkscrew Rd
      Estero, Florida  33928