Re: Norlins MKIII for Sale

  • rclew4u
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2011
      Gene Hinkel will be traveling to San Diego and back with his pick up truck this month and is interested in making some extra dinero with his empty pick up truck bed.

      Interestingly, there is a great deal on an older 2.4mR in San Diego Bud McKay is interested in selling a:
      2.4mR Norlin MKIII Bjorndahl Boat
      Year Built: 2000
      Hull #321 Sail#138
      Location: Mission Bay Yacht Club San Diego , Ca.
      The boat is white with a blue boot stripe and is in very good condition. It has foot steering and comes with a set of Quantum sails and Tacktic Compass
      For information, contact Bud McKay 619-961-8333 or william.mckay@ nassco.com

      Gene is coming back to New England and then to Tampa so you could probably get a great delivery fee from him. Bud is anxious to sell his boat too. Sounds like a win win win!
    • Paul Grimes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2011
        I have a 1983 Millimeter in Great shape new chute and good jib and main. All the rigging is in GREAT shape and the hull is in bristol shape . the trailer has new tires and wheels bearings and new lights . Boat is ready to sail and tow down the road. If you need pics  e-mail me.sailorchuck@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2011
          Hello there,

          How much do you want for the boat.

          Can you find out from Gene Hinkel whether he could drop of the boat in Meridian, Miss. and how
          much he would charge for it.

          I live in the Netherland and am looking for a boat.  The Company in Meridian is a Van Zyverden Co. and
          they ship stuff to the Netherlands in containers, so the boat could come that way.

          Looking forward to hearing from you.

          Dirk van Zyverden, Leiden, Netherlands.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2011
            You will have to contact Bud about the price of the boat
            Bud McKay 619-961-8333 or william.mckay@ nassco.com. Last I heard it was less than $4000 usd

            Gene Hinkel's contact info is ehinkel@... 727-421-0468

            Gene also has a storage warehouse and could store the boat for you until next winter if you want to come over and do some of the 7 events in Florida. There will 2 or 3 boats coming over from the Netherlands for the winter and you could probably get back home in their container