Where can I get a test drive near Detroit?

  • PatriciaD
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2010
      Been facinated since seeing these designs first hit the water but never had the chance to go for a sail.

      Thought there was a Chevrolet program years ago promoting the racing of mini 12's in swimming pools with fans being used for wind source.

      Anyways, is there anyone in the Detroit area that has boat(s) available to take a look at?
    • naturesportsoutfitters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
        Hi PatriciaD,

        Are you still interested in a demo sail. If so drop me a message at lucd@....