Millimeter sail boat

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2010
      I need help with any information on the Millimeter sail boat. Like how to rig and sail this boat. Maybe some one has a manuel for the boat that I can download. Anything you have would help. Thanks Chuck
    • sstamnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
        Chuck:

        There is a Yahoo group called Millimeter which has the information you are looking for. In the files section there are diagrams and several other resources that should answer your questions.

        I may also have some pictures of my rigging set up if you cannot find what you need in that group. I can be reached off group at: sstamnes@...

        Hope this helps.

        Shaun Stamnes
        1983 Millimeter #97

        --- In 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <sailorchuck@...> wrote:

        > I need help with any information on the Millimeter sail boat. Like how to rig and sail this boat. Maybe some one has a manuel for the boat that I can download. Anything you have would help. Thanks Chuck

      • Gilbert SIFRE
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2010
          Hi Chuck

          For the new French in the series 2.4mR (Dear Mark Bryant, I found an opportunity before buying a new one, too eager to sail on that boat!), I have the same problem.
          My question:
          I have a login to the yahoo group's international website, but I have not found the Yahoo group "millimeters" in search of answers.
          I go to 8 days (vacation), join for photos of your e-mail.

          Thanks for your help !

          Gilbert ( " Poppy " 2.4mR - FRANCE )

          De : sstamnes <sstamnes@...>
          À : 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com
          Envoyé le : Ven 13 août 2010, 18h 40min 07s
          Objet : 2.4mR Sailors Re: Millimeter sail boat

          Chuck:

          There is a Yahoo group called Millimeter which has the information you are looking for. In the files section there are diagrams and several other resources that should answer your questions.

          I may also have some pictures of my rigging set up if you cannot find what you need in that group. I can be reached off group at: sstamnes@...

          Hope this helps.

          Shaun Stamnes
          1983 Millimeter #97

          --- In 24mRsailors@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <sailorchuck@...> wrote:

          > I need help with any information on the Millimeter sail boat. Like how to rig and sail this boat. Maybe some one has a manuel for the boat that I can download. Anything you have would help. Thanks Chuck

        • mark bryant
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
            Many sites for Millimeter including builders are no longer available.  Link below has many pictures, good luck.

            Good Sailing,
            Mark

            Mark Bryant Sailing
            20280 Corkscrew Rd