Damn you, I just had to think about that - and thought for a second that mine was backwards.robleone001
All kill switches in the northern hemisphere must turn off clockwise, At NZ and Australian races, counterclockwise, unless you have two switches, then, youjlyonsp
- Auto Racing
- Dec 12, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.