No activity in last 7 days
This group is for parents of children diagnosed with 22q11.2 Duplication Syndrome (aka Microduplication 22q11.2). Since this syndrome is somewhat newly discovered, it is so variable and not a lot is written in the medical literature. This group was started for parents to compare notes, bounce ideas off each other and, most importantly, be a support for each other. Parents, researchers and medical professionals are all welcome to contribute.
- Aug 5, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.