      From: weefums [mailto:weefums@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, 4 June 2002 11:00 AM
      To: 21stCenturyPoetsUnite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [21stCenturyPoetsUnite] um . . . hi

      Hello . . . I don't remember how I stumbled on to this but I thought
      it looked interesting. Seems a little down at the moment . . . maybe
      we could get things going somehow. I am a poet, teacher, and somewhat
      of a literary critic (not a reviewer, mind you . . . more of a
      harmless drudge, to quote Johnson), with interest in deconstruction
      theory. Been reading a lot of John Ashbery as of late.