      From: Katyana Wylie <katyana00@...> [mailto:katyana00@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 12:39 PM
      To: 21stCenturyPoetsUnite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [21stCenturyPoetsUnite] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      It's a new year and time for rejuvenation! Let's begin by welcoming
      the new members and encouraging them to introduce themselves, with a
      few words about their favorite poets and/or a personal poem for
      feedback.

      We need to build this list up and this is the year to do it. Tell
      your friends and family. Include a link in your signature for e- mails.
      Swap links with me to include on each others pages. If you're
      a member of another poetry group, tell your online buddies about this
      one.

      Once I'm finished school, I hope to have more time to devote to this
      group (and my own poetry).

      Happy 2003 Everyone!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic