2120: Still lots of mids...

  • Carsten Altena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2001
      Hello everybody,

      Couple of weeks ago, I had a problem with my 2112, sounding too "nosy". There was an awful lot of midrange in my sound. Maybe some of you guys recall my qoestion on this forum...

      Clearly, it is not my Mesa Boogie 20/20 poweramp because my 2112 still sounded this way through a different amp.

      I've been able to discribe the characteristic of the sound better now:

      It is as if my sound is run through a wah-wah, which is half open... maybe you can imagine how this sounds?
      I've disabled the wah-wah, and still it sound like this way.

      Does this sound familiar to some of you?

      Greetings,

      Carsten