RE: 2120: Help: EQ tweaking

  • Aidan Sharpe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Mike,

      Glad you like it, er, EQ is very much a matter of preference and can depend
      on the guitar/instrument being used, the other effects in the signal path,
      amp or output source and ultimately the space in which you are playing,.

      If you have a computer with a sound card you can get a more visual
      perception of the EQ's within the 2120 if you run RPEDIT and Connect the
      2120 up.
      Also useful for a jump base are some of the default presets for EQ, if you
      turn the #4 knob in the first page of the EQ window you can scroll through
      various different preset EQ set-ups, select one which sounds good to you and
      then fine tune it in the following pages.

      Good luck!

      Best regards

      Aido
      Dublin, Ireland.