2112: Colin's ver. 1.02 -Reply

  • Randy Thorderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1997
      You might want to check the upgrade notes first and decide if you
      *really* need the upgrade...I personally would bother upgrading just
      for the sake of upgrading unless the upgrade offered or fixed
      something I needed...

      http://www.digitech.com/guitar/2112/software.htm

      >>> Tony Legittino <tonyl@...> - 10/7/97 8:30 AM >>>
      Colin, I purchased my 2112 in the U.S. about 3 weeks ago and I also
      recieved it with software ver. 1.02. This isn't a major problem
      though. Buy the 2112 and then just call up Digitech and ask them for
      the upgrade to 1.03 it should be free. Don't let the old software
      ver.
      keep you from buying it. I don't really notice any differences
      between
      the two it's not as if there are any new presets just bugs that have
      gotten worked out.
      hope
      this
      helps.