Regimental losses in the Civil War by William Fox.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004
      Does anyone here have this book and if so is it a good source of
      information on the 20th Massachusetts? I would buy it but I heard it
      is very expensive.
    • Harry Smeltzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004

        Lpydb,

        You can purchase a softbound, digital reprint of Fox for about $25 on ebay.  There is usually at least one offered at any given time.  Or, you can check this site:

        www.eBooksonDisk.com

        Harry