Re: Happy New Year!

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
      Happy New Year Coly!
      BTW, There is a group on FB that is going to do a story on the 20th in the spring. If you're on Facebook just search for the group "The Immigrant's Civil War"

      --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Coly H" <csh_2088@...> wrote:

      > I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
      > Happy New Year.

    • Coly H
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
        Thanks for informing me of the group. I have checked it out and look
        forward to seeing what they do with the story.

        --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"