Happy New Year!

  • Coly H
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013
      I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
      Happy New Year.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
        Happy New Year Coly!
        BTW, There is a group on FB that is going to do a story on the 20th in the spring. If you're on Facebook just search for the group "The Immigrant's Civil War"

        --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Coly H" <csh_2088@...> wrote:

        > I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
        > Happy New Year.

      • Coly H
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
          Thanks for informing me of the group. I have checked it out and look
          forward to seeing what they do with the story.

          --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"