Re: My Book -- Second Battle of Cabin Creek Published by The History Press

  • Coly H
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      Congratulations on the book.

      --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Steve
      Warren" <civilwarren@...> wrote:

      > Hi gang,
      >
      > Just a note to let you know that my book -- "The Second Battle of
      Cabin Creek: Brilliant Victory" has been published as a new paperback
      edition by The History Press. It's also on Kindle for e-book lovers.
      Available at book stores, historic sites and online retailers like
      Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com. It's the companion book to the
      television documentary "Last Raid at Cabin Creek" which is also
      available on Amazon.com. Be sure to check out the book's Facebook page
      for daily historical updates.