Confederate people

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 4:56 PM
      Hi all
      Now I know why the Confederate people not want to use my site to blog or discuss in the forum.
      Yankee infested my website and for destroying Confederate.
      So, when chooses rather Confederate escape my site.
      Now my question to you all Confederate.
      Will you continue to flee, or do you want to have your voice heard

      Join I site http://www.factasy.com/civil_war/
    • vermouth_man
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13 9:55 AM
        What?