Massachusetts

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 12:36 PM
      Hi all
      Is thier anyone that have a list over all Massachusetts regiments with the soldiers.
      I need it for my website
    • Tom Sloper
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 7:47 AM
        http://bit.ly/IZDugy
        The third and fourth links listed there should be very helpful for you.

        Tom Sloper

      • Bob OReilly
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 6:32 PM
          There is a book entitled, Massachusetts Soldiers, Sailors and Marines in the Civil War. You can find it
          in most public libraries in Massachusetts. It has all the info that you need.