Re: [20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment] Re: FIELDS OF VALOR: THE CIVIL WAR 20th Massachusetts and the 1st Virginia

  • Raymond OHara
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2012
      I only saw the 1st Ep. it went up to Ball's Bluff, it wasn't bad, better than the usual fare from the Military/History Channel.
      I'll watch the rest on On Demand.
      As for DVD, what doesn't get made into one. When I watch the rest I'll give a more detailed account but nothing in EP horribly outraged me.