Re: [20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment] Happy New Year!

  • Raymond OHara
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
      Thank you. Happy New Year to you and all the rest of the group too.

      I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
      Happy New Year.

    • Coly H
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013
        I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
        Happy New Year.
      • Jim
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
          Happy New Year Coly!
          BTW, There is a group on FB that is going to do a story on the 20th in the spring. If you're on Facebook just search for the group "The Immigrant's Civil War"

          --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Coly H" <csh_2088@...> wrote:

          > I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
          > Happy New Year.

        • Coly H
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
            Thanks for informing me of the group. I have checked it out and look
            forward to seeing what they do with the story.

            --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"