Happy New Year!

  • Coly H
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
      I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
      Happy New Year.
    • Raymond OHara
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
        Thank you. Happy New Year to you and all the rest of the group too.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013
          I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
          Happy New Year.
        • Jim
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
            Happy New Year Coly!
            BTW, There is a group on FB that is going to do a story on the 20th in the spring. If you're on Facebook just search for the group "The Immigrant's Civil War"

            --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Coly H" <csh_2088@...> wrote:

            > I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
            > Happy New Year.

          • Coly H
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
              Thanks for informing me of the group. I have checked it out and look
              forward to seeing what they do with the story.

              --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"