Re: 150th Balls Bluff

  • Coly H
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Thanks for the photos Rob. Good to know the 20th Massachusetts was
      represented well.

      --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Rob"
      <rowanart@...> wrote:

      > Just wanted to drop a note to the members of the group that I attended
      the 150th Ball Bluff anniversary reenactment with my group and we went
      into the field as Company C 20th Mass Infantry.

      > the battle was fought on the original ground, with our campsite about
      a mile away at Morven park which was a camp site area during the
      Antietam Campaign in 1862.

      > No real casualties happened, but there were lots of heavy hearst when
      we were rounded up as prisoners...